Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Metallica in Toronto

Oscar and I are on the plane heading to New York. He's reading Bone and I'm...blogging, iChatting, er, working!!
 These pics of the special order metallic messenger bags we made for Gee Beauty store in Toronto popped out at me while looking through my pictures. I love them but we only got to see them for about a minute before we had to send them to Canada. Gee Beauty appears on the website to be only a "beauty" store, but they also have a very chic boutique next door. I've never been to Toronto, but my lovely friend Jessica, who grew up down the street from the store assures me it is tops.
I think they turned out fantastic. If you're in Toronto, stop by Gee and pick one up for summer!
More from New York in the next couple of days. xoxC

10 comments:

Fashionista Extraordinaire said...

are you gonna carry these too? so adorable? how much?

emily said...

Now... see... THIS would be an ideal city wedding bag. Why is Toronto the only place that gets them?!

Robin said...

Wow! I love those! I wish I lived near! I just received my cognac messenger and I am in love!!

J.P. Archie said...

Gotta have one of these...please! :) I love the gold metallic. Will these eventually be available at the store?

Jenny said...

I'm glad to hear Oscar likes Bone. Sadie loved those, couldn't put them down. Oh and of course the bags are fab!

Megan Taylor said...

Metallic makes me think of my Pippa/Maid of Honor clutch...it's so chic and sexy. I like to wear it on dates! xoxo

Lois Kim said...

Must get myself down to Gee Beauty to add to my collection… a CViv exclusive!

J.P. Archie said...

The gold messenger would be a lovely addition to my small collection of Clarevivier bags!

Joanne said...

Oh yeah!! I am going to stop by! Love me some metallics! Natalie Gee has awesome style too!

Geisslein said...

I´m in love now...these bags are soooo beautiful!